QCF HSC LEVEL 2 NVQ DIPLOMA “Earn £££”
WHAT IS IT?
The Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) is a credit based qualification and is the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the social care sector in England. Carers working in this industry are required to have this qualification as the minimum level of qualification.
The qualifications aim to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. These qualifications confirm competence in areas of health and social care where appropriate.
WHO IS IT FOR & WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE?
This qualification is a starting point for anyone considering a career in health and social care.
If you are:
then a qualification in health and social care, can help you achieve this. There are a range of work opportunities in health and social care, these include:
COURSE OVERVIEW/STUDY MODE
The qualification consists of
1. INTRODUCTION TO COMMUNICATION IN HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE OR CHILDREN’S AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SETTINGS
2. INTRODUCTION TO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT IN HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE OR CHILDREN'S AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SETTINGS
3. INTRODUCTION TO EQUALITY AND INCLUSION IN HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE OR CHILDREN’S AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SETTINGS
4. INTRODUCTION TO DUTY OF CARE IN HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE OR CHILDREN’S AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SETTINGS
5. PRINCIPLES OF SAFEGUARDING AND PROTECTION IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
6. THE ROLE OF THE HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE WORKER
7. IMPLEMENT PERSON CENTRED APPROACHES IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
8. CONTRIBUTE TO HEALTH AND SAFETY IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
9. HANDLE INFORMATION IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE SETTINGS
10. UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF SUPPORTING INDIVIDUALS WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES
With Diella Education and Training Consultancy, our aim is to support you in your training and to ensure we promote flexible learning. Our approach allows us to provide you with a variety of study modes to suit your lifestyle. You can study Part time/full time or remotely (distance learning)/e-classroom.
There are no particular minimum entry requirements but this qualification is designed for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards.
This qualification can be studied as part of an intermediate apprenticeship programme